How often should a Gas AGA be Serviced?
A Gas AGA should be serviced annually.
How often should an Oil AGA be Serviced?
An Oil AGA should be serviced every 6 Months.
What does a Gas Service Include?
- Inspect the main burner
- Check and replace the thermocouple*
- Soundness test
- Check for adequate ventilation
- Check burner pressure
- Check ignition
- Spillage test
- Leak test
- Check flue terminal
* AGA recommend the thermocouple is replaced during each service, parts are charged additionally.
What does an Oil Service Include?
- Clean & decarbonise the burner
- Inspect the shells on the burner
- Replace Wicks*
- Check flueways (Where Applicable)
- Check controls for operation
- Check Oil feed pipe condition
- Check burner levels
- Check for clean combustion
- Check if a fire valve is fitted
* AGA recommend the Wicks are replaced during each service, parts are charged additionally.